- President of Robinhood Video Productions Inc., world's largest producer of instructional archery videos.
- Founder and instructor of The School of Advanced Archery Instructor Certification
- Producer, director, author, staff writer, seminar speaker, archery analyst, inventor and professional archery coach.
ASSOCIATIONS : (Past Present)
- National Field Archery Association (NFAA)
- National Archery Association (NAA)
- Ohio Archery Association (OAA)
- Safari Club International (SCI)
- International Bowhunting Organization (IBO)
- Archery Shooter's Association (ASA)
- American Mensa Society
- National Rifle Association (NRA)
- Browning Advisory Pro Staff
- Professional Archery Association (PAA)
- Outdoor Writer's Association (OWA)
ARCHERY ACCOMPLISHMENTS, CREDITS, SPECIAL SKILLS
- St. Joseph Catholic High School, Huntington, WV...college prep.
- Marshall University...psychology major, pre-law
- Member of MENSA Society (top 1% in I.Q.)
- Author of "Idiot Proof Archery" considered the most in-depth book on archery ever written.
- Producer, writer, and director of 37 instructional video tapes marketed in the U.S. and all over the world
- Produced, wrote and starred in the 6 tape video series of the N.F.A.A. Mobile Shooter's School
- Produced and directed (starred in 2) the 9 tape Master Coach Seminar Series.
- Founder of the N.F.A.A. Shooter's School.
- Certified 1,000 instructors and recruited new members for N.F.A.A. in conjunction with the mobile Shooter's School
- Has achieved NFAA Advanced Certification level I, II, III, IV and Master Coach National Level I, II, III and Pro Level IV.
- NAA Basic Level Instructor
- Former chairman of the Certified Instructor committee - author of the new 12 step, 3 tiered CI program for NFAA.
- Conducted numerous back tension, tournament nerves, buck fever and target panic seminars, including at the ATA Trade Show, ASA World, IBO World, N.F.A.A. Indoor Nationals, The Vegas Shoot, and Bowhunting Expo
- Former NFAA Certified Instructor Committee Chairman, Coordinator and Instructor at first three NFAA Master Coach schools
- Published writer/technical editor of technical and informational articles for 8 North American magazines... Petersen's Bowhunting, 3-D Target, Bow Arrow Hunting, NFAA's Archery, American Bowhunter, Canadian Bowhunting, U.S. Archer, and 3-D Times.
- Published in 8 foreign publications: England (2), Japan, South Africa, Australia, Austria, Germany and Hungary
- Writer on a regular basis for 3 U.S. magazines... NFAA's Archery, U.S. and International Archer, and Bowhunting World.
- 10 animals in the top 10 of Safari Club International's World Bowhunting Record Book, currently including #2 Elk, #2 Red Deer, #9 Axis Deer, #4 Ibex, #7 Sika Deer, #3 Catalina Goat (pending) and #5, #6, #9, and #10 European Mouflon sheep in the 1995 Record Book.
- Winner of 13 medallion awards for Safari Club International
- Owned and operated a successful pro shop and indoor range in Ocala, Fl.
- 8 time NFAA State Champion Archer (indoor, outdoor, 3D)
- Archery Staff Shooter for three bow manufacturers
- Involved with research and development for two archery accessory companies