Master Coach, Bernie Pellerite announces his shooter's school,
"The School of Advanced Archery and Instructor Certification." Its nickname is "A Weekend at Bernie's."
This new venture is an exciting 3 day format and will be a more liberal and "souped up" version of the
NFAA Shooter's School that was created by Bernie in 1996. The curriculum used in the past NFAA Shooter's
Schools, which has produced over 150 world and National records and championships, will now be taught
exclusively in their new school by Bernie and his wife, Jan, who both have NFAA Master Coach Certifications.
Advanced Archery Instructor Certification is offered at the school with the NFAA Advanced (Level III)
Certified Instructor program and/or his School of Advanced Archery Certification.
For more information on schools already scheduled and listed below, call the contact person.
For available future dates for The School of Advanced Archery and Instructor Certification, private lessons,
or Robinhood Video's products, call Bernie or Jan at 614-322-1038.
- Curriculum is for intermediate to professional level archers.
- Topics include 3-D, target shooting, bowhunting, practice regimen, equipment set-up, tuning, holding steady, mental and physical aiming, back tension, professional form, shot sequence and execution, tournament pressure, and judging yardage. Problem solving and question and answer sessions will cover topics such as punching the trigger, bow torque, penetration, target panic/buck fever and much more.
- Friday afternoon (3:00 - 6:00 pm) is spent video-taping the students. Each student keeps their own personal video. School starts Friday at 6:00 PM (or after filming is finished) until approximately 9:00 PM. Saturday and Sunday sessions run from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
- There will be a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 25 students. (Any number less than 10 students must be pre-approved)
- Fees are $350 per student. Second time students $175. Students who wish to just audit the course, or can only attend one day, $200.
- NEW OFFER!!! For smaller clubs, shops and groups:
minimum 8-9 people, $400 each
minimum 6-7 people, $450 each
- The contact person attends for FREE
- You can also become an Advanced Certified Instructor for an additional $25 and one extra hour of class. (Must be 16 years or older.)
You can also become an N.F.A..A. Advanced Certified Instructor for no charge, (must be a member of N.F.A..A.) and one extra hour of class. (Must be 18 years or older.) You can join at the school for $50, which covers membership for one year, among other things.
- 10% of the fee goes to the host shop or club
- Due to the overwhelming popularity of the school and the limited number of open weekends, it is recommended that interested pro shops or clubs schedule as soon as possible. You can also be put on the waiting list. Available dates always fill up quickly.